Now that we are into the winter driving and “snow day” season, there may be a chance of Bible study session cancellations. Here are some helpful tips to ascertain whether a particular class is in session:
- As a rule of thumb, if Christ the King School closes for inclement weather, all adult Bible study classes will also be cancelled for that day (check KEPRTV.com for information on school cancellations).
- If the school is on a snow/ice delay start, only the morning studies will be cancelled but please check the blog or call the office (940-1021) for information on evening classes.
- Every effort will be made to post on this blog, on the Facebook page, and on Twitter when a class needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather by 7:30 a.m. You will see the “Sorry, Event Cancelled” graphic (shown above) for easy reference.
- The outgoing message for the Office of Adult Religious Education will be temporarily changed indicating that there is an inclement weather closure for Bible studies. Please call 940-1021 to check on weather closures.
- Lastly, the school and Religious Education offices use FLASH ALERT to send texts and emails about program closures and cancellations. To sign up for this service, click HERE for the Flash Alert notice.
If at any time you feel that the conditions are too treacherous for you to travel to the church for Bible study, please stay home. The study facilitators would rather you be safe than sorry and we will do our best to get you caught up in class!