Registration is now open for two new adult faith formation studies available this spring!
- The Biggest Lie in the History of Christianity: Learn practical tools to dispel the false promises the modern culture feeds you, and discover the single truth that is the key to regaining your fervor, uniting Christians, and leaving your mark on the world – and experiencing more happiness than you thought possible in this book study by Matthew Kelly. Mondays, starting March 4, 2019, 9-11 a.m., Youth Center Room D, $10. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MARCH 1ST.
- Bishop Barron’s The Mass: Immerse yourself fully into the beauty and mystery of the principal act of Catholic worship and faith as you walk through the order of the Mass with Bishop Barron. See how the Mass brings us out of a fallen world and into the heavenly realm and how we are intimately joined with the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus through the Eucharist in this beautiful DVD study. Tuesdays, beginning April 2, 9-11 a.m., Church Children’s Chapel (or Gathering Space), $25. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MARCH 18TH.
Questions? Please contact Gretchen at (509) 940-1021 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget! The COMING HOME Information Night is TONIGHT, 7 p.m. in the Gathering Space. Though designed for those who have drifted away from the faith, ALL ARE WELCOME to attend any and all of the COMING HOME sessions!
Sign up for the Dynamic Marriage Course today and join the 80,000 couples nationwide who have improved their relationship with this fun, interactive 9-week course.
When: Thursday nights, 7-9 pm, starting Feb. 14, 2019 – April 11, 2019
Where: Holy Spirit Catholic Church, 7409 Clearwater Ave., Room 6, Kennewick, WA.
To register: Please click HERE to download and print a registration form. Please bring this form and your payment to CHRIST THE KING Parish Office (1111 Stevens Drive, Richland, WA. 99354), M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Checks for $150/couple should be made out to: Christ The King Church,
Registration deadline 1/31/19 & limited to first 10 couples.
For more information, please contact the facilitators, Shelly and Shannon Batman, (208) 863-8568 or go to https://ckadultre.com/dynamic-marriage-course/
Married & engaged couples are welcome to participate in this transformative course!
The forecast calls for snow tomorrow, albeit starting at 10:00 a.m. If there is white stuff on the ground when you awake in the morning, please be sure to check the local news for school closures. If Christ the King School is closed or on a delayed start time, all morning classes will be cancelled. Evening classes will only be cancelled in the event of a school cancellation.
Snow days will also be noted on this site, on Facebook, and on the office telephone outgoing message by 7:30 a.m.
“Only one secret: The closer we come to Jesus, the better we will know his thirst.”
~ Saint Theresa of Calcutta
- In what ways do I thirst for God?
- How does that thirst for God manifest in my daily life?
- In what ways do I know how much Jesus thirsts for me?